AkzoNobel Industrial Chemicals is at the leading edge of applied research and technology for monochloroacetic acid (MCA). Are you able to record and maximize the activities in this area? Do you have the potential to absorb the growing MCA knowledge and move on to the next level in our organization?
Your core purpose in this role is to ensure a comprehensive MCA Reference Book so that knowledge is accessible for everyone who may be involved now or in the future.
To apply for this position, you must possess the following attributes:
• University Degree/Masters or PhD in a subject such as Chemical Engineering;
• You are searching for a first role, or you are someone with a few years of experience in a relevant role;
• A high degree of integrity;
• Team player with excellent communication skills, who can also work independently;
• Able to form a ‘helicopter view’ by looking at the whole picture and not getting lost in details;
• A high standard of written and spoken English, with Dutch an asset. For more information and to apply, please, click here:
See more at: http://www.qreer.com/jobs/view/5322/Development_Engineer#keyword:akzo